Have you ever felt torn between all of the desires you have for your business? Do you know that you are talented in more than one area and have more than one passion? I know I do and I coach others who feel the same way. Have you had others try to put you in a box? As a result of listening….you feel stifled and not enjoying what you do; let alone earning a profit? **confession** I have! If that’s you, it’s time to declare, “But no MORE in 2013″. It’s time to take control of your career, your life and what your heart truly desires, devise a plan to get there and “shut out” the naysayers…including yourself. Here’s how:
- Determine what you really want to do? I suggest picking ONE other item to focus on aside from your “current niche/job/career”
- Does it compliment your current business? If not, that’s ok. Just simply segment the two lanes and wear each hat accordingly.
- Set a goal for the “new lane” and set up systems to get you there.
- Be bold. Don’t apologize for what you’ve decided. Go for it and give your ALL to this other lane.
- Block the naysayers…that may mean you. Doubt is inevitable. Tell her to be quiet or put her in time-out so you can focus. Do the same with others – give them the “hand”.
- Keep going!
- TRUST yourself!
- Keep praying and believing!
- Enjoy the ride!
At the end of the day, YOU and only you are responsible for your happiness and your income. Additionally, you always KNOW the answer. If this “two-lane” expertise fits, drive baby drive and course correct along the way.
Celebrate all the way. I’m celebrating and driving with you. You Know!